Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mind Distance is cute!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks so much for Mind Distance, it's just adorable! I'm such a sucker for shounen-ai stories between a quiet, reserved loner and a pushy but loving loudmouth. ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mary_dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yes, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] this manga is cute. I very happy. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Thanks Sakura and Teresa. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally got around to finish reading the first act of Mind Distance [img]cool.gif[/img] I was a bit confused at first on what was going on with the little kid, but I re-read a few parts again and got it. I guess I was just having a stupid-moment [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Love the story! Can't go wrong with some good shounen-ai [img]wink.gif[/img] (In my opinion)...This site certainly has alot of good manga to choose from. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, S-C.net does it again! Never heared of M.D. before, though, and I'm wonderning who'll be seme, I really cant tell!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lilykitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love it! Cute without being sappy and that dark brooding male thing gets me every time. Thanks guys for scanlating it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •